Monday 25 February 2013

Final major project ideas



Through the looking glass

I am thinking of this as my title simply because I am a big fan of fairy tales but I thought that I would take the simplicity of fairy tales and look deeper than just prince meeting princess and the pretty dresses. There is so much more to a fairytale than just the ending such as how did the character get to where they ended up or what challenges faced them along the way, I feel that Alice in wonderland is a good example of this because she couldn't have got to wonderland without the rabbit or the potion she drinks. every fairy tale has these parts to it and I think that this is just an important as the end. the name 'through the looking glass' this has an obvious connection to Alice in wonderland but I also thought that when you do look look through a looking glass you see more clearly than you would without it which is why I think that its the perfect name for this project.







No comments:

Post a Comment