Monday 25 February 2013

Necessity of perfection

the necessity of perfection was the title of the second project. I started looking at beautiful people such as Audrey hepburn and Marilyn Monroe but felt that I couldn't really take this anywhere. so then the project took a turn into looking at beauty products and the well known catch phrase 'get the London look'. my main focus was around London and what sort of things made it up, the buildings and the people that live there, and the royal family. as we were given the beauty uniforms to work with to create shape with mine, I attached two pair of trousers together to make a very large dress, which I then printed and embellished with topics around London putting beauty words into the skyline images of London. the thing that made this garment great was how large and shapely it was so it could be manipulated into any form which looked great in the photo-shoot, adding a slight bit of humour to the shoot I used Kate moss' face with her being the face of rimmel




No comments:

Post a Comment